Release notes for Gluster 7.9
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 7.5, 7.6, 7.7 and 7.8 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
This release would be the last release of release-7.x series. Users are highly encouraged to upgrade to newer releases of GlusterFS.
Highlights of Release
This release contains majorly the bug fixes as described in the issues section.
Builds are available at
Issues addressed in this release
Please find the list of issues added to this release below.
- #1852 glusterd: Can't run rebalance due to long unix socket
- #1836 posix: Update ret value in posix_get_gfid2path if GF_MALLOC fails
- #1738 [cli] Improper error message on command timeout
- #1699 One brick offline with signal received: 11
- #1604 rfc.sh on release-7 needs to move to github flow
- #1499 why not use JumpConsistentHash to replace SuperFastHash to cho...
- #1221 features/bit-rot: invalid snprintf() buffer size
- #1060 [bug:789278] Issues reported by Coverity static analysis tool