Release notes for Gluster 4.1.8
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 4.1.0, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3, 4.1.4, 4.1.5, 4.1.6 and 4.1.7 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 4.1 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th May, 2019
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-4.1.7 are listed below.
- #1670303: api: bad GFAPI_4.1.6 block
- #1672249: quorum count value not updated in nfs-server vol file
- #1673265: Fix timeouts so the tests pass on AWS
- #1687746: [geo-rep]: Checksum mismatch when 2x2 vols are converted to arbiter
- #1691292: glusterfs FUSE client crashing every few days with 'Failed to dispatch handler'
- #1693057: dht_revalidate may not heal attrs on the brick root
- #1693201: core: move "dict is NULL" logs to DEBUG log level