Release notes for Gluster 7.5
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 7.0 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th May, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-7.4 are listed below.
- #832 Permission Denied in logs
- #884 [bug:1808688] Data corruption with asynchronous writes
- #1067 [bug:1661889] Metadata heal picks different brick each time as source if there are no pending xattrs.
- #1127 Mount crash during background shard cleanup
- #1134 snap_scheduler.py init failing with "TypeError: Can't mix strings and bytes in path components"
- #1152 Spurious failure of tests/bugs/protocol/bug-1433815-auth-allow.t
- #1168 glusterfsd crash due to health-check failed, going down ,system call errorno not return