Release notes for Gluster 5.2
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th January, 2019
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-5.1 are listed below.
- #1651525: Issuing a "heal ... full" on a disperse volume causes permanent high CPU utilization.
- #1654115: [Geo-rep]: Faulty geo-rep sessions due to link ownership on slave volume
- #1654117: [geo-rep]: Failover / Failback shows fault status in a non-root setup
- #1654236: Provide an option to silence glfsheal logs
- #1654370: Bitrot: Scrub status say file is corrupted even it was just created AND 'path' in the output is broken
- #1655545: gfid heal does not happen when there is no source brick