Release notes for Gluster 3.12.12
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.12.0, 3.12.1, 3.12.2, 3.12.3, 3.12.4, 3.12.5, 3.12.6, 3.12.7, 3.12.8, 3.12.9, 3.12.10 and 3.12.11 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.12 stable release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-3.12.12 are listed below
- #1579673: Remove EIO from the dht_inode_missing macro
- #1595528: rmdir is leaking softlinks to directories in .glusterfs
- #1597120: Add quorum checks in post-op
- #1597123: Changes to self-heal logic w.r.t. detecting of split-brains
- #1597154: When storage reserve limit is reached, appending data to an existing file throws EROFS error
- #1597230: glustershd crashes when index heal is launched before graph is initialized.
- #1598121: lookup not assigning gfid if file is not present in all bricks of replica
- #1598720: afr: fix bug-1363721.t failure
- #1599247: afr: don't update readables if inode refresh failed on all children