Release notes for Gluster 6.9
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
NOTE: Tentative date for next minor release: Week of 30th June, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-6.8 are listed below.
- #832: Permission Denied in logs.
- #1152: Spurious failure of tests/bugs/protocol/bug-1433815-auth-allow.t
- #1140: getfattr returns ENOATTR for system.posix_acl_access on disperse type volumes
- #884: [bug:1808688] Data corruption with asynchronous writes (please try to reproduce!)
- #1134: snap_scheduler.py init failing with "TypeError: Can't mix strings and bytes in path components"
- #1067: [bug:1661889] Metadata heal picks different brick each time as source if there are no pending xattrs.
- #1028: [bug:1810934] Segfault in FUSE process, potential use after free
- #1146: gfapi/Upcall: Potential deadlock in synctask threads processing upcall notifications
- #1808966: Set volume option when one of the node is powered off, After powering the node brick processes are offline
- #1809439: [brickmux]: glustershd crashed when rebooting 1/3 nodes at regular intervals