Release notes for Gluster 6.2
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 6.0 and 6.1 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th June, 2019
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-6.1 are listed below.
- #1699917: I/O error on writes to a disperse volume when replace-brick is executed
- #1701818: Syntactical errors in hook scripts for managing SELinux context on bricks #2 (S10selinux-label-brick.sh + S10selinux-del-fcontext.sh)
- #1702271: Memory accounting information is not always accurate
- #1702734: ctime: Logs are flooded with "posix set mdata failed, No ctime" error during open
- #1703759: statedump is not capturing info related to glusterd
- #1707393: Refactor dht lookup code
- #1709130: thin-arbiter lock release fixes
- #1709143: [Thin-arbiter] : send correct error code in case of failure
- #1709660: Glusterfsd crashing in ec-inode-write.c, in GF_ASSERT
- #1709685: Geo-rep: Value of pending entry operations in detail status output is going up after each synchronization.
- #1709734: Geo-rep: Data inconsistency while syncing heavy renames with constant destination name
- #1709737: geo-rep: Always uses rsync even with use_tarssh set to true
- #1709738: geo-rep: Sync hangs with tarssh as sync-engine
- #1712220: tests/geo-rep: arequal checksum comparison always succeeds
- #1712223: geo-rep: With heavy rename workload geo-rep log if flooded