Release notes for Gluster 6.4
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th August, 2019
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-6.3 are listed below.
- #1679998: GlusterFS can be improved
- #1683815: Memory leak when peer detach fails
- #1716812: Failed to create volume which transport_type is "tcp,rdma"
- #1716871: Image size as reported from the fuse mount is incorrect
- #1718227: SELinux context labels are missing for newly added bricks using add-brick command
- #1720633: Upcall: Avoid sending upcalls for invalid Inode
- #1720635: Ganesha-gfapi logs are flooded with error messages related to "gf_uuid_is_null(gfid)) [Invalid argument]" when lookups are running from multiple clients
- #1720993: tests/features/subdir-mount.t is failing for brick_mux regrssion
- #1721105: Failed to create volume which transport_type is "tcp,rdma"
- #1721783: ctime changes: tar still complains file changed as we read it if uss is enabled
- #1722805: Healing not proceeding during in-service upgrade on a disperse volume
- #1723658: [In-service] Post upgrade glusterd is crashing with a backtrace on the upgraded node while issuing gluster volume status from non-upgraded nodes
- #1723659: ESTALE change in fuse breaks get_real_filename implementation
- #1724210: Incorrect power of two calculation in mem_pool_get_fn
- #1724558: [Ganesha]: truncate operation not updating the ctime
- #1726294: DHT: severe memory leak in dht rename
- #1726327: tests/features/subdir-mount.t is failing for brick_mux regrssion
- #1727984: User serviceable snapshots (USS) are not accessible after changing transport.socket.bind-address of glusterd
- #1728126: [In-service] Post upgrade glusterd is crashing with a backtrace on the upgraded node while issuing gluster volume status from non-upgraded nodes
- #1729952: Deadlock when generating statedumps