Release notes for Gluster 9.4
Release date: 14-Oct-2021
This is a bugfix and improvement release. The release notes for 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 9 stable release.
- Next minor release tentative date: Week of 30th Dec, 2021
- Users are highly encouraged to upgrade to newer releases of GlusterFS.
Important fixes in this release
- Fix changelog History Crawl resume failures after stop #2133
- Fix Stack overflow when parallel-readdir is enabled #2169
- Fix rebalance crashes in dht #2239
Builds are available at -
Issues addressed in this release
- #2133 changelog History Crawl resume fails after stop
- #2169 Stack overflow when parallel-readdir is enabled
- #2239 rebalance crashes in dht on master
- #2625 auth.allow value is corrupted after add-brick operation
- #2649 glustershd failed in bind with error "Address already in use"
- #2659 tests/basic/afr/afr-anon-inode.t crashed
- #2754 It takes a long time to execute the “gluster volume set volumename
- #2798 FUSE mount option for localtime-logging is not exposed
- #2690 glusterd: reset mgmt_v3_lock_timeout after it be used
- #2691 georep-upgrade.t find failures
- #1101 volume brick fails to come online because other process is using port 49152