Release notes for Gluster 7.4
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 7.0 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th Apr, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-7.3 are listed below.
- #1785323: glusterfsd crashes after a few seconds
- #1804591: Heal pending on volume, even after all the bricks are up
- #1805668: Memory corruption when glfs_init() is called after glfs_fini()
- #1806843: Disperse volume : Ganesha crash with IO in 4+2 config when one glusterfsd restarts every 600s
- #1807785: seeing error message in glustershd.log on volume start(or may be as part of shd graph regeneration) inet_pton failed with return code 0 [Invalid argument]
- #1808964: Set volume option when one of the nodes is powered off, After powering the node brick processes are offline
- #1809438: [brickmux]: glustershd crashed when rebooting 1/3 nodes at regular intervals
- #1812849: Setting volume option when one of the glusterds is stopped in the cluster, post glusterd restart seeing couldn't find vol info in glusterd logs and shd, brick process offline
- #1061: [EC] shd crashed while heal failed due to out of memory error.
- #1030: Memory corruption when sending events to an IPv6 host