Release notes for Gluster 3.12.15
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.12.0, 3.12.1, 3.12.2, 3.12.3, 3.12.4, 3.12.5, 3.12.6, 3.12.7, 3.12.8, 3.12.9, 3.12.10, 3.12.11 3.12.12, 3.12.13 and 3.12.14 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.12 stable release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-3.12.15 are listed below.
- #1569336: Volume status inode is broken with brickmux
- #1625588: Prevent hangs while increasing replica-count/replace-brick for directory hierarchy
- #1497989: Gluster 3.12.1 Packages require manual systemctl daemon reload after install
- #1512371: parallel-readdir = TRUE prevents directories listing
- #1633625: split-brain observed on parent dir
- #1637989: data-self-heal in arbiter volume results in stale locks.