Release notes for Gluster 6.7
NOTE: Tentative date for next minor release: Week of 29th February, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
We have come across a issue where the client undergoing IO crashes when a rebalance is running.
Workaround: We can avoid this issue by stopping the IOs while running rebalance.
Fix: The fix is ready and will be a part of the next release 6.8 which is supposed to be out around 29th of February. https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/23938/
Bugs addressed since release-6.6 are listed below.
- #1739446: [Disperse] : Client side heal is not removing dirty flag for some of the files.
- #1739449: Disperse volume : data corruption with ftruncate data in 4+2 config
- #1739450: Open fd heal should filter O_APPEND/O_EXCL
- #1749625: [GlusterFS 6.1] GlusterFS brick process crash
- #1766425: cgroup control-cpu-load.sh script not working
- #1768726: Memory leak in glusterfsd process
- #1770100: [geo-rep]: Geo-rep goes FAULTY with OSError
- #1771842: [CENTOS 6] Geo-replication session not starting after creation
- #1778182: glusterfsd crashed with "'MemoryError' Cannot access memory at address"
- #1782495: GlusterFS brick process crash
- #1784796: tests/00-geo-rep/00-georep-verify-non-root-setup.t fail on freshly installed builder