Release notes for Gluster 7.8
- Next minor release tentative date: Week of 30th Nov, 2020.
- Next minor release would be the last release of release-7.x series.
Highlights of Release
This release contains majorly the bug fixes as described in the issues section.
Builds are available at
Issues addressed in this release
Please find the list of issues added to this release below.
- #763 thin-arbiter: Testing report
- #1000 [bug:1193929] GlusterFS can be improved
- #1002 [bug:1679998] GlusterFS can be improved
- #1250 geo-rep: Fix corner case in rename on mkdir during hybrid crawl
- #1253 On Ovirt setup glusterfs performs poorly
- #1332 Unable to Upgrade to Gluster 7 from Earlier Version
- #1351 issue with gf_fill_iatt_for_dirent()
- #1354 High CPU utilization by self-heal on disperse volumes with no ...
- #1385 High CPU utilization by self-heal on disperse volumes when an ...
- #1407 glusterd keep crashing when upgrading from 6.5 to 7.7
- #1438 syncdaemon/syncdutils.py: SyntaxWarning: "is" with a literal. ...
- #1440 glusterfs 7.7 fuse client memory leak
- #1472 Readdir-ahead leads to inconsistent ls results