Release notes for Gluster 3.12.7
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.12.0, 3.12.1, 3.12.2, 3.12.3, 3.12.4, 3.12.5, 3.12.6 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.12 stable release.
- Consider a case in which one of the nodes goes down in gluster cluster with brick multiplexing enabled, if volume operations are performed then post when the node comes back, brick processes will fail to come up. The issue is tracked in #1543708 and will be fixed by next release.
A total of 8 patches have been merged, addressing 8 bugs
- #1517260: Volume wrong size
- #1543709: Optimize glusterd_import_friend_volume code path
- #1544635: Though files are in split-brain able to perform writes to the file
- #1547841: Typo error in __dht_check_free_space function log message
- #1548078: [Rebalance] "Migrate file failed:
: failed to get xattr [No data available]" warnings in rebalance logs
- #1548270: DHT calls dht_lookup_everywhere for 1xn volumes
- #1549505: Backport patch to reduce duplicate code in server-rpc-fops.c