Release notes for Gluster 7.2
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 7.0 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th Feb, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-7.1 are listed below.
- #1767264: glusterfs client process coredump
- #1786753: Functionality to enable log rotation for user serviceable snapshot's logs.
- #1788785: Unable to set/modify optimistic-change-log for replicate volumes
- #1789336: glusterfs process memory leak in ior test
- #1790423: Glusterfind pre command fails
- #1790428: glusterfind pre output file is empty
- #1790438: S57glusterfind-delete-post.py not python3 ready (does not decode bytestring)
- #1790846: Remove extra argument