Release notes for Gluster 3.10.3
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
- No Major changes
- Expanding a gluster volume that is sharded may cause file corruption
- Sharded volumes are typically used for VM images, if such volumes are expanded or possibly contracted (i.e add/remove bricks and rebalance) there are reports of VM images getting corrupted.
- Status of this bug can be tracked here, #1426508
- Brick multiplexing is being tested and fixed aggressively but we still have a few crashes and memory leaks to fix.
A total of 18 patches have been merged, addressing 13 bugs:
- #1450053: [GANESHA] Adding a node to existing cluster failed to start pacemaker service on new node
- #1450773: Quota: After upgrade from 3.7 to higher version , gluster quota list command shows "No quota configured on volume repvol"
- #1450934: [New] - Replacing an arbiter brick while I/O happens causes vm pause
- #1450947: Autoconf leaves unexpanded variables in path names of non-shell-scripttext files
- #1451371: crash in dht_rmdir_do
- #1451561: AFR returns the node uuid of the same node for every file in the replica
- #1451587: cli xml status of detach tier broken
- #1451977: Add logs to identify whether disconnects are voluntary or due to network problems
- #1451995: Log message shows error code as success even when rpc fails to connect
- #1453056: [DHt] : segfault in dht_selfheal_dir_setattr while running regressions
- #1453087: Brick Multiplexing: On reboot of a node Brick multiplexing feature lost on that node as multiple brick processes get spawned
- #1456682: tierd listens to a port.
- #1457054: glusterfs client crash on io-cache.so(__ioc_page_wakeup+0x44)