Release notes for Gluster 6.10
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
NOTE: This is last minor release of 6. Users are highly encouraged to upgrade to newer releases of GlusterFS.
Bugs addressed since release-6.9 are listed below.
- #1740494: Fencing: Added the tcmu-runner ALUA feature support but after one of node is rebooted the glfs_file_lock() get stucked
- #1000 [bug:1193929] GlusterFS can be improved
- #1016 [bug:1795609] glusterfsd memory leak observed after enable tls
- #1060 [bug:789278] Issues reported by Coverity static analysis tool
- #1127 Mount crash during background shard cleanup
- #1179 gnfs split brain when 1 server in 3x1 down (high load)
- #1220 cluster/ec: return correct error code and log the message in ...
- #1223 Failure of tests/basic/gfapi/gfapi-copy-file-range.t
- #1254 Prioritize ENOSPC over other lesser priority errors
- #1303 Failures in rebalance due to [Input/output error]
- #1307 Spurious failure of tests/bug-844688.t: test bug-844688.t on ...
- #1349 Issue for backporting https://review.gluster.org//c/glusterf...
- #1362 [bug: 1687326]: Revoke access from nodes using Certificate Re...