Release notes for Gluster 3.13.1
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.13.0, contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.13 stable release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
No Major changes
- Expanding a gluster volume that is sharded may cause file corruption
- Sharded volumes are typically used for VM images, if such volumes are expanded or possibly contracted (i.e add/remove bricks and rebalance) there are reports of VM images getting corrupted.
- The last known cause for corruption (Bug #1515434) is still under review.
- Status of this bug can be tracked here, #1515434
Bugs addressed since release-3.13.0 are listed below.
- #1428060: write-behind: Allow trickling-writes to be configurable, fix usage of page_size and window_size
- #1520232: Rebalance fails on NetBSD because fallocate is not implemented
- #1522710: Directory listings on fuse mount are very slow due to small number of getdents() entries
- #1523046: glusterd consuming high memory
- #1523456: Store allocated objects in the mem_acct
- #1527275: feature/bitrot: remove internal xattrs from lookup cbk
- #1527699: rdma transport may access an obsolete item in gf_rdma_device_t->all_mr, and causes glusterfsd/glusterfs process crash.