Release notes for Gluster 3.13.1
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.13.0, contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.13 stable release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
No Major changes
Expanding a gluster volume that is sharded may cause file corruption
- Sharded volumes are typically used for VM images, if such volumes are expanded or possibly contracted (i.e add/remove bricks and rebalance) there are reports of VM images getting corrupted.
- The last known cause for corruption (Bug #1515434) is still under review.
- Status of this bug can be tracked here, #1515434
Bugs addressed since release-3.13.0 are listed below.
- #1428060: write-behind: Allow trickling-writes to be configurable, fix usage of page_size and window_size
- #1520232: Rebalance fails on NetBSD because fallocate is not implemented
- #1522710: Directory listings on fuse mount are very slow due to small number of getdents() entries
- #1523046: glusterd consuming high memory
- #1523456: Store allocated objects in the mem_acct
- #1527275: feature/bitrot: remove internal xattrs from lookup cbk
- #1527699: rdma transport may access an obsolete item in gf_rdma_device_t->all_mr, and causes glusterfsd/glusterfs process crash.