Release notes for Gluster 5.5
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th May, 2019
NOTE: Release 5.4 was never announced as there was a fix which prevented rolling upgrades from working correctly. Hence this release notes contains a skip from 5.3 till 5.5 in terms of issues addressed and also addresses the issue were rolling upgrades were broken.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-5.3 are listed below.
- #1684385: [ovirt-gluster] Rolling gluster upgrade from 3.12.5 to 5.3 led to shard on-disk xattrs disappearing
- #1684569: Upgrade from 4.1 and 5 is broken
- #1687249: Error handling in /usr/sbin/gluster-eventsapi produces IndexError: tuple index out of range
- #1687687: [geo-rep]: Checksum mismatch when 2x2 vols are converted to arbiter
- #1649054: glustereventsd does not start on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- #1651246: Failed to dispatch handler
- #1665145: Writes on Gluster 5 volumes fail with EIO when "cluster.consistent-metadata" is set
- #1669382: [ovirt-gluster] Fuse mount crashed while creating the preallocated image
- #1670307: api: bad GFAPI_4.1.6 block
- #1671217: core: move "dict is NULL" logs to DEBUG log level
- #1671556: glusterfs FUSE client crashing every few days with 'Failed to dispatch handler'
- #1671611: Unable to delete directories that contain linkto files that point to itself.
- #1672248: quorum count not updated in nfs-server vol file
- #1672314: thin-arbiter: Check with thin-arbiter file before marking new entry change log
- #1673268: Fix timeouts so the tests pass on AWS
- #1678726: Integer Overflow possible in md-cache.c due to data type inconsistency
- #1679968: Upgrade from glusterfs 3.12 to gluster 4/5 broken